If you are buying into a franchise we are happy to assist you on all franchise matters, for both franchisees and franchisors.
Franchise agreements can be tedious, complicated and hard to follow and so it is vital you hire a lawyer that will thoroughly review the contract and ensure you are not saddled with terms that may put you at risk.
What We Can Do For You
At Woodlands, we help new franchisees start their own business or enter into an existing one. We also assist franchisors in their franchise setup and operations. Our service include:
- Reviewing or drafting the franchise documents (i.e. Franchise agreement, disclosure document, operations manual and any financial statements);
- Reviewing or drafting the sale of business agreement if purchasing from an existing franchisee;
- Negotiating contract terms with the franchisor on your behalf;
- Conducting thorough due diligence on the franchise network; and
- Reviewing and advising on your commercial lease.
Contact Woodlands if you are looking for a lawyer to draft legal documents needed to set up a franchise, or review franchise agreements.
The sooner your documents are in order and the agreement is satisfactory, the sooner you can start building a successful franchise.